More Sales Force Automation in Dynamics 365 – Ep 20
In today’s episode (sponsored by @maplytics by @inogic), hosts Britta Rekstad and Matthew C. Anderson continue their discussion (started in episode 14) about their favorite things in Dynamics for sales force automation in Dynamics.
Discussed on the show
- Category search vs. relevance search use cases
- Wildcards in search (George Doubinski’s Wildcard Tip of the Day post)
- Search performance, best practices, and idiosyncracies
- Power struggles for data formatting
- Using shared personal views with user teams
- Affinity for Goals (as discussed in Episode 17)
- Dynamics 365 Gamification (on AppSource)
What’s on your mind?
Have a question you’d like answered on a future podcast? Submit one by visiting implementthis.org