Delegation is an important concept for Makers using the canvas PowerApps visual designer. It’s not a skill that is 100% required, but after working with PowerApps for a while, delegation becomes an important capability to understand and implement.
Discussed on the show
- What is delegation in the PowerApps visual designer?
- Why is Matt talking about cooking for his family?
- Why should I care about delegation?
- Which data sources support delegation?
- Which functions can be delegated? More on docs.microsoft.com
- Common Data Service (CDS) connector delegation More on docs.microsoft.com
- How do I know if I’m delegating?
What’s on your mind?
Have a question you’d like answered on a future podcast? Submit one by visiting implementthis.org