Among many search options in Dynamics 365, Relevance Search offers a user experience much like traditional search engines. Host Matthew C. Anderson has recently been through a couple of implementations and chats with Britta Rekstad about:
- What order to configure things in
- What some of the common a-ha moments are
- Some nice-to-know considerations when implementing
Links discussed on the show
- “Points” associated with each field type: Select entities for Relevance Search
- “New” online-only documentation: Online-only features
- Traditional Online-vs.on-prem FAQ: Online vs on-premises features FAQ
All of these links point to official documentation sources from Microsoft, presented here for easy reference.
What’s on your mind?
Do you have more questions about Relevance Search or other topics you’d like answered on a future podcast? Submit one by visiting implementthis.org