In today’s episode (sponsored by Kingswaysoft) hosts Britta Rekstad and Matthew C. Anderson discuss a listener question about creating and naming relationships between entities in Dynamics 365.
Discussed on the show
- Methods for creating relationships between entities
- Display name vs. field name
- Creating relationships via the form or via the configuration window
- Using id and code at the end of the schema name of lookup and option set fields
- Impact of controlling the field name and the relationship name
- Related habits and best practices
What’s on your mind?
Have a question you’d like answered on a future podcast? Submit one by visiting implementthis.org